Curbside shopping is winning 2020, at least in our home. Although Amazon and other fast-delivery sites are a pretty close second. In these uncertain Covid times, it makes sense to take a little extra precaution, so we do. Masks and hand sanitizer are one thing, but we’ve also found lots of local businesses are embracing the “new normal.” Many have made it easier for customers with the convenience and added safety of curbside shopping.
This post is designed to share as many local businesses offering curbside shopping as possible. One big one is Walmart, where we get most of our groceries conveniently and contactlessly deposited into our trunk. But Walmart is just one store among many curbside pickup stores in Berks C0unty and Montgomery County.
I’ll plan to update this list of local stores offering curbside shopping regularly as new stores come to my attention. For now, check out all these great places making it easy to shop from the comfort of your car.
Stores Offering Curbside Shopping
- Agway in Bechtelsville
- Big Lots in Boyertown
- Fine Wine and Good Spirits locations
- Home Depot in Pottstown
- Michael’s at Upland Square
- Party City at Upland Square
- Tractor Supply in Boyertown
- Walmart locations
Cafes & Restaurants Offering Curbside Pickup
- Annamarie’s in Royersford
- Firebirds in Collegeville
- Java’s Brewin in Limerick
- Maggiano’s Little Italy in King of Prussia
- Pizza Stop in Collegeville
- Sal’s Bravo Pizza of Limerick (ask for curbside when you call)
- Shorty’s Sunflower Cafe in Pottstown
- Sweet Ashley’s in Royersford
- The Latin Corner 2 in Spring City
- Veekoo Asian Cuisine in Royersford
Truth be told, I do miss “treasure hunt” shopping at stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, Gabe’s, and the like. Those are my go-to favorites on any day ending in Y and especially leading into the holidays. We’ll see where the numbers are as we get closer to the holidays. In the meantime, there’s always Zulily for a fun treasure hunt experience.
If you have any other tips on curbside shopping stores, please share them in our comments below. I’ll be sure to update the post as well. Happy Shopping!